About Participant Explorer¶
The Genomics England Participant Explorer is a powerful tool that allows you to quickly and easily search for 100kGP participants by ID or by clinical concepts, and view their longitudinal health data.
With Participant Explorer, you can:
- find participants with particular clinical phenotypes
- filter on participant demographic and other details
- view longitudinal phenotypic and clinical data for any participant
- compare phenotypic and clinical data for multiple participants
- compare cancer patient journeys
- lookup codes in different coding systems, such as SNOMED CT, ICD-10, OPCS-4, ICD-O and HPO
The participant data is based on the most recent 100kGP data release.
You can access Participant Explorer via this icon on the desktop:
You can learn more about: