Genomics England Research Environment¶
Current data release:
12th February 2024 - CloudOS access in main RE
- If you are registered for CloudOS access, you can now access it from the RE desktop, and easily transfer files between CloudOS and the workspace filesystem.
7th February 2024 - HPC change
- We will be updating to a new HPC in spring.
15th January 2024 - How to Guides
- Check out the new How-to Guides section for end-to-end guides, code books and task-based tutorials.
1st November 2023 - BioMart
- Ensembl BioMart is now accessible in the RE, both the web interface and the biomaRt R package.
13th Oct 2023 - Updated workflow
- Structural Variant 3.0 is a complete re-write of the SV/CNV workflow (current version 2.0.1), from WDL/Cromwell to Nextflow DSL2. The workflow now runs in both RE (Helix/HPC) and CloudRE (CloudOS).
14th September 2023 - Update to AggV2 functional annotation data
- We are pleased to announce that updated functional annotation files have been made available for the AggV2 dataset using VEP 109. For more information on this data, please see https://re-docs.genomicsengland.co.uk/functional_annotation/ and, as always, please do get in touch via the Service Desk if you have any questions.