Can I register my colleague for data access?¶
I want to add a colleague to my research project.
Your colleague must be a member of Research Network in order to access the 100,000 Genomes Project data and collaborate on your project.
Membership of Research Network is open to any individual, student or member of staff, who is affiliated with:
- UK academic research institutions (e.g. universities, research institutions etc.)
- NHS trusts or authorities
- UK and foreign charitable organisations directly related to the focus of the 100,000 Genomes Project
- Foreign universities and research institutions that carry out significant research activity
- UK and foreign governmental departments that carry out significant research activity (eg. MRC, NIH, PHE)
- Foreign healthcare organisations (private or public) that undertake significant research activity
To apply to become a member, they should complete the application form found on the Research section of the Genomics England website.
This page was last updated on the 08 Apr 2019.